Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH.
you see,i'm FREAKING busy lately. even busier tAdd Imagehan JC students, trust me. i can swear.

to all those idiots who think poly life is slack, i feel like giving you a tight slap, dragging you into my lab. get you exposed to a human carcinogen, benzene, and splash hydrochloric acide with a molarity of 3 to your face. oh, and not forgeting, MICROPIPETTING URINE INTO YOUR MOUTH. hahahahaha.

okay sorry.


yeah, busy. term test, AKA MY MID YEAR EXAM, is this coming monday and trust me.
it's bloody difficult and i'm stressed like shit i feel like taking our all my DNA cells and rearranging the adenine,guosine and cytosine.

OKAY SHUT UP SHAHIRAH I'M GETTING MORE LIKE A NERS EACH DAY.


oh before i finish, let's just say i am happy with my circle of friends in school :)
very awesome friends i have.

nasir have been helping me in math ALOT lately and his jacket is my source of heat :) thanks bestf!
sadhana have been helping me understand biomol. the rest too :) love you darlingz.
and also, retarded siti's jokes are making me laugh non stop. funny lah she. haha.
nadiah is just this girl who goes HAHAHAHAHA and burps non stop, damn funny! xD
ezati is love. she's serious at times and playful at others. haha, her dramatic moves can't stop me from giggling.
khai has been missing lately. ): LOL.


OKAY GOODBYE I HAVE TO STUDY. LOVE YOU MUACKS BYE.

and i know you love my fb dp picture. shows you how stressed up i am, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment